Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Soapy Situation



This soapy goodness is handmade by InseineCreations (pronounced "In-sane"), who has a very focused and inspiring view point behind the soaps she makes and sells:
    I became interested in body products after I realized a lot of products contain ingredients that only dry out your skin, and therefore make you use more of their product, rather than pampering the skin and moisturizing it. It's a vicious cycle! My goal is for my customers not only to be able to pronounce all of the ingredients in my products, but to understand what they are and what they do. I only use cosmetic grade ingredients in my products, and use of animal products is limited (goat's milk and beeswax in some items). All products are tested on ME, my family, and my close friends before being offered to the public.

This shop's got my heart!

~Kate

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

Hi there! I wanted to say thanks for becoming a follower on my blog! I had a horrific day today and you made me smile! Keep checking my sh*t I post new stuff everyday! I'm going to have a look about on your blog, I love eco things! KISSES!!!