Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Body Scrub to Die for...

Helena's Organic Botanical Shop offers the yummiest (I'm sorry, there's just no other word for it) body scrub ever! I purchased her "Organic Fine Sea Salt and Botanical Body Scrub with Mowrah Butter" (yes, it's a mouthful), and had sweet almond oil and coffee grinds added to it. After my first use I came out of the shower smelling like some heavenly mix of coffee and vanilla and found my skin to be fabulously moisturized!

This scrub is perfect for this time of year especially, where I usually come out of a hot shower feeling like a dried up prune with the lack of humidity in the air. This scrub exfoliates and does my moisturizing for me! No need to take an extra 10 minutes to apply some stinky and sticky moisturizer all over. If you haven't figured it out already, I can't say enough good things about this shop! I think the best part is that there are a ton of natural and organic ingredients in this scrub, and its prepared by hand! It's well worth the cost, and I'm totally going back for more, as soon as I need a refill!

Oooh, try out Helena's lip balms too! I purchased a lemon/blueberry blend and it's quite delicious. Hope you derive as much pleasure from her shop as I have!

2 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

I love it when people smell great. Especially when they smell like coffee! I'm headed over to her store right now. You have such a great blog! KISSES!!

Anonymous said...

This body scrub does sound to die for.

My favorite one is this: http://www.salonhive.com/volcanic-butt-buffer-body-scrub.html

The real volcanic ash and detoxifying
mineral clay really exfoliate my skin and make it glow all day.