Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Ecolicious!



Today my stomach is getting the best of me, thanks to a fellow Twitterer who shared a quasi-local cupcake shop's website, which has some delicious-looking selections. It inspired me to look for eco-friendly eats on Etsy, the land of handmade.

The MotherBar (pictured above) seems to be the answer to my eco-sweet tooth. They're made of a plethora of organic ingredients including organic oats, organic cane sugar, natural peanut butter, organic sesame seeds & organic ground flaxseed, plus you can add two more ingredients of your choosing! Granola bars have always been a great treat in my eyes, and even more so in my mouth, and MotherBars look like they'd rank up there as mouth-watering.

1 comment:

Chakra Pennywhistle said...

Oh my goodness! That looks soooooo good!!

I am glad that I am heading down to my local coffee shop tonight. You have inspired me to buy their "super natural brownie". It is packed full of natural ingredients and really hits the spot:)

Okay, I am off to check out that shop:)