Monday, January 26, 2009

Love with a Twist of Eco

The season of love is fast approaching! I'm focusing on eco-friendly love themed items this week to get everyone in the love zone!

Perhaps it's cliche, but hearts and jewelry are one of the first things a lot of people think of when considering V-day gifts. Why not put an eco-spin on these items? Here are examples where artists did just that!

♡ dopamine heart necklace for Valentines Day by molecularmuse


♡ Eco chic embossed heart earrings from upcycled aluminum by wearwolf


♡ Upcycled Love Necklace by TokenEmotion


♡ Make a Love Wish- Rickrack Bracelet by kimquinndotcom


♡ Vintage VALENTINE Cuties Recycled Magnetic LOCKET SET By Polarity

3 comments:

The Stewart Stuff said...

I love the idea of your blog! I love all of those. Thanks for sharing!
-10oneworld

Awesome Sara said...

Eco is the best way to go and there is wonderful vegan jewelry site on etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5311844

Unknown said...

Whoa those are gorgeous! Great idea for a blog!

-Emily

http://www.mylittlehalo.bigcartel.com
http://www.my-little-halo.blogspot.com